- About Us
We are very thankful to our mentor Mr. Manish Bajoria (CEO) who has taken some great steps to make the organization grow higher and reach the current position in the fiber reinforced plastic sector. He has always acted as a perfect leader to walk the growth path with us. His visionary approach has made us a giant in our segment.
|Nature of Business
|Exporter and Manufacturer
|5, Buroshivtalla Main Road, Kolkata - 700 038, West Bengal, India
|Total Number of Employees
|51 to 100 People
|Year of Establishment
|Legal Status of Firm
|Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)
|Rs. 10 - 25 Crore
|Top Export Countries
|Import Export Code (IEC)
|State Bank of IndiaSTATE BANK OF INDIA
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Our organization has been renowned for manufacturing a wide range of FRP Tubes, FRP Products, and FRP Ladder. The reason we have been able to gain an enviable position in the domestic market is that we always endeavor to meet the requirements of our clients. To meet their specific requirements, we offer customization facility on our range of product.
The parameters we which we customize our products are:
- Grades of material
- FRP was originally developed in response to the harsh conditions of chemical facilities which require products that can withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures, constant wash downs and multiple impacts. ARC products with their specially engineered resin systems can be used throughout a facility from mixing tank walkways; to loading platforms; to access ways, manholes, and trenches.
- Chlor-alkali manufacturers, fertilizer, refining, brine, vinegar, food processing, construction of pipework and for chemical storage vessels, fume scrubbers and many other high-performance applications
Cooling Tower Components :
- Engineered from fiberglass reinforced plastic, ARC FRP products provide the power industry with the solution for a variety of environmental conditions. These properties make our FRP products perfect for use around transmission structures, distribution equipment, in storage and containment areas as well as cooling towers and discharge areas.
- Structural Shapes, Fan Deck Decking, Ladders, Walkways, Platforms, and Grating
Electrical Substation Products :
- Engineered from fiberglass reinforced plastic, ARC FRP products provide the power industry with the solution for a variety of environmental conditions. FRP is electromagnetically transparent, nonconductive and corrosion resistant.
- Secondary Containment Systems, Utility Trench Cover Systems
Hotel Applications :
- From hotels to apartments, to downtown corporate courtyards, ARC Insulations has solutions for your commercial facility. Whether you need an aesthetically pleasing sunscreen, rooftop walkway, fountain drainage or a slip-resistant stairway, ARC Insulations can provide the perfect solution.
- Handrail, Fencing, Decking and Structural Profiles, Gates, Enclosures, Ladders with Cages and Visual Screening.
Marinas and Docks :
- Architectural Handrail, Pultruded Grating, Structural Shapes, Decking.
Metal & Mining Industry :
- ARC products are providing economical and safe solutions in the metals and mining industry. With its corrosion-resistant, slip-resistant and nonconductive properties.
- Metal extraction, electroplating, recovery operations, processing, conveyors and loading docks, tunneling
Offshore Oil & Gas :
- Designed to stand up to the harsh environmental conditions encountered in the oil and gas industry, ARC products are the ideal solution for both offshore and land-based production. Key features such as corrosion and slip resistance, flame resistance, impact absorbency, non-conductivity, high strength-to-weight properties, and low maintenance make these products ideal for all types of oil and gas facilities.
- Phenol Grating, Production Platforms, Tension Leg Platforms, SPARs and MODUs
Pulp & Paper Industry :
- Heavy traffic and wet environments call for durable, chemical- and slip-resistant products. ARC FRP products provide long-term, cost-effective solutions for the pulp and paper industry. Products can be used throughout facilities including pulping and bleaching areas, stock preparation, paper machines, chemical recovery, and finishing and converting.
Water Parks :
- ARC FRP products provide long-term solutions with products designed to address safety and corrosion issues found in all phases of water and wastewater treatment. FRP products are environmentally safe and can be used extensively as filter media support, access walkways, trench and manhole covers, and walkovers.