About UsEstablished in the calendar year 1995, we Arc Insulation & Insulators Private Limited are the manufacturer of FRP Tubes, FRP Products, and FRP Ladder. Offered products are widely appreciated by the client companies, due to the damage free laminated fiberglass protection provided by the embedded molecules of polyester, epoxy resin, polyimide, melamine, and silicon. We have always manufactured full proof dent resistant, low thermal expansion, corrosion resistant and insulating fiber reinforced plastic which can be used to protect marine, electronic and medical structures. Our offered products are also highly liked by the clients, due to the unmatched sturdiness which can protect any structure from weathering away.
We are very thankful to our mentor Mr. Manish Bajoria (CEO) who has taken some great steps to make the organization grow higher and reach the current position in the fiber reinforced plastic sector. He has always acted as a perfect leader to walk the growth path with us. His visionary approach has made us a giant in our segment.
Our organization has been renowned for manufacturing a wide range of FRP Tubes, FRP Products, and FRP Ladder. The reason we have been able to gain an enviable position in the domestic market is that we always endeavor to meet the requirements of our clients. To meet their specific requirements, we offer customization facility on our range of product.
The parameters we which we customize our products are:
- Grades of material
Product ApplicationsChemical Industry :
Cooling Tower Components :
- FRP was originally developed in response to the harsh conditions of chemical facilities which require products that can withstand corrosive chemicals, high temperatures, constant wash downs and multiple impacts. ARC products with their specially engineered resin systems can be used throughout a facility from mixing tank walkways; to loading platforms; to access ways, manholes, and trenches.
- Chlor-alkali manufacturers, fertilizer, refining, brine, vinegar, food processing, construction of pipework and for chemical storage vessels, fume scrubbers and many other high-performance applications
Electrical Substation Products :
- Engineered from fiberglass reinforced plastic, ARC FRP products provide the power industry with the solution for a variety of environmental conditions. These properties make our FRP products perfect for use around transmission structures, distribution equipment, in storage and containment areas as well as cooling towers and discharge areas.
- Structural Shapes, Fan Deck Decking, Ladders, Walkways, Platforms, and Grating
Hotel Applications :
- Engineered from fiberglass reinforced plastic, ARC FRP products provide the power industry with the solution for a variety of environmental conditions. FRP is electromagnetically transparent, nonconductive and corrosion resistant.
- Secondary Containment Systems, Utility Trench Cover Systems
Marinas and Docks :
- From hotels to apartments, to downtown corporate courtyards, ARC Insulations has solutions for your commercial facility. Whether you need an aesthetically pleasing sunscreen, rooftop walkway, fountain drainage or a slip-resistant stairway, ARC Insulations can provide the perfect solution.
- Handrail, Fencing, Decking and Structural Profiles, Gates, Enclosures, Ladders with Cages and Visual Screening.
Metal & Mining Industry :
- Architectural Handrail, Pultruded Grating, Structural Shapes, Decking.
Offshore Oil & Gas :
- ARC products are providing economical and safe solutions in the metals and mining industry. With its corrosion-resistant, slip-resistant and nonconductive properties.
- Metal extraction, electroplating, recovery operations, processing, conveyors and loading docks, tunneling
Pulp & Paper Industry :
- Designed to stand up to the harsh environmental conditions encountered in the oil and gas industry, ARC products are the ideal solution for both offshore and land-based production. Key features such as corrosion and slip resistance, flame resistance, impact absorbency, non-conductivity, high strength-to-weight properties, and low maintenance make these products ideal for all types of oil and gas facilities.
- Phenol Grating, Production Platforms, Tension Leg Platforms, SPARs and MODUs
Water Parks :
- Heavy traffic and wet environments call for durable, chemical- and slip-resistant products. ARC FRP products provide long-term, cost-effective solutions for the pulp and paper industry. Products can be used throughout facilities including pulping and bleaching areas, stock preparation, paper machines, chemical recovery, and finishing and converting.
- ARC FRP products provide long-term solutions with products designed to address safety and corrosion issues found in all phases of water and wastewater treatment. FRP products are environmentally safe and can be used extensively as filter media support, access walkways, trench and manhole covers, and walkovers.